Friday, March 30, 2012

Zero's to do list


Since I have quite a new blog I have a lot to learn and a lot to do. Luckily my girlfriend Uniflame give me lots of tips on what I can do, so it might be that this list will become bigger over time. Also, list might differ from other lists since I have a gaming blog and most of you guys have a book blog.

So far my to do list looks a little something like this.

  • Sit in my comfy chair and relax. REAL important
  • Try to upgrade the layout. The header is nice but that's about it.
  • Reorganize tags. My tagcloud is a mess.
  • Learn how to schedule posts
  • Search other gaming blogs where I can learn from.
  • Compete in challenges. Blogging is also a game ;)
  • Make new pages so I can index my posts
  • Learn about blogloving
  • Making templates for posts to make my life even easier
  • Update the sidebars, and shave the sideburns
  • Making banner for specific returning posts (optional)
  • Make my own favicon]
  • Get a like button under every post
  • (more to follow, perhaps)
And that's about it for now guys. Hopefully I can get a lot of this done today. Certainly could use your help and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment